1. What Information We Collect From You
We collect two types of information the user. (i) Personally identifiable information, which we define as Personal Data; and (ii) non-personally identifiable information, which we define as Derivative Data.
a. Personal Data. This is information that identifies you or another person. When interacting with the website, we may ask that you provide information about yourself that would allows us identify you such as :
1. name, address, phone number, country, email address, and other basic contact information;
2. your preferences, content, access device information, and payment information; (
3. reviews, photographs, videos, and other content; and
4. communications and other messages, including correspondence between Mariko Frederick LLC and you.
You will have the option to decline to providing Personal Information through the Website. However, depending on the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is mandatory such as under the “contact us” page/tab. If you decline to provide the mandatory information for a particular activity that requires it, we may not be able to provide that service to you and you may be foreclosed from using the website.
b. Derivative Data. This is data that provides information that does not identify you or another person. It includes:
1.data regarding your usage (This relates to how to use our website, without limitation, connection and service-related data submitted to us through the use of the Website. Usage data includes timing of sign on, server communications, network speeds, and upon your consent your location)
2. Log Data (Unique Device Numbers, IP Address, type of browser and/or Operating System, times and dates you accessed the website)
3. Aggregate information (This is information about a group or subcategory of users which assists us in narrowing and tailoring our website to a targeted group or subgroup of users)
2. How We Use Your Information
a. Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information to: 1. provide services; 2. resolve disputes, calculate and collect service charges, and troubleshoot problems; 3. verify your identity and the information provided; 4. encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies; 5. customize the user’s experience, analyze usage of the Website, improve and measure interest in our services, content, and inform you about the Website, services, products, events, workshops and updates; 6. provide you with information that may affect your use of the Website, the products and services; 7. advertise our services to you or suggest additional features; 8. provide customer service; and 9. perform certain other business activities.
During the course of our business, we may use your Personal Information to deliver information through emails. Upon receipt of the first email and any subsequent email, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by clicking on unsubscribe link or by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication or otherwise notifying us at (insert your email address for website here). We may, however, send you messages through email, text message, or other means of communications as part of our services regarding business matters, updates, disputes, and/or customer service issues regarding our services, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such messages given our need to communicate with in those limited circumstances. We may also use your Personal information as we determine necessary or appropriate, in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence to: comply with legal process; respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; enforce our terms and conditions; protect our operations; protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of yours, or others; and allow us to pursue available remedies and/or limit the damages that we may sustain.
b. Derivative Data. We may use your derivative data for any purpose, including, but not limited to, our own internal business purposes to measure use; our users; interest; and market trends among our users; to aid in the use of our website as well as our marketing and advertising efforts.
3. How We Share and/or Disclose Your Information
a. Personal Data. We may share and/or disclose and you the user hereby consent to our sharing and/or disclosing of your Personal information to:
1. Third party service providers and others who contract with our business for purposes of providing and assisting with business operations including, but not limited to, website, blog and/or application development, Website, blog, and/or application hosting, maintenance, data analysis, security, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, payment processing, marketing, analytics, and enforcement of our Terms and Conditions and other agreements including Website Disclaimer
2. Third parties in the event of an reorganization, merger, sale, debt financing of assets, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets (including in connection with any insolvency, bankruptcy, receivership, or similar proceeding);
3. A Mariko Frederick LLC subsidiary, affiliate, or business partner;
4. Other users of the site to identify you to anyone to whom you send messages or make comments through the Website;
5. Individuals and/or entities with whom you the user give permission or consent to share your Personal Information;
6. Third Party Payment processors and Merchants, Affiliates, business partners;
7. Third parties as we believe necessary or appropriate, in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence to: comply with legal process; respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; enforce our Terms and Conditions and other agreements including Website Disclaimer and other agreements; protect our operations; protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you, or others; and allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We do not sell, rent, or lease users’ personally identifiable information to a third party without your express permission, unless required by law.
b. Derivative Data. We retain the right to disclose derivative data for any purpose.
4. Public Areas, Forums, Comments and third party content/postings
There may be areas on the Website where users can post publically about themselves or about content including, but not limited to, names, photos, designs, comments, messages, and other content. Please remember this information is not private and is may be accessible by other Website users, third-party users, members of the public, and may appear on other websites and in web searches. As a result, this information could be read, collected, and used by others. We do not control or endorse the information posted by third-party users, nor are we liable for your or third-party posts to the Website, and we disclaim any and all liability resulting from such posts.
5. Third parties and their sites
With your consent the Website may access third-party information through application exchanges, links, hashtags and/or interfaces. We may provide hyperlinks to third-party Websites to aid you in the content we offer. When you click on links of third parties in a Website, you may leave our Website entirely.
6. What Data/Information do we keep and how can you change it
7. Minors under age of 13
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market our services to children under the age of 18. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at Clarity@MarikoFrederick.com. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information. By using this Website, you are representing to us that you are not under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not authorized to use this Website.
8. Privacy Rights Notice to California Residents
The State of California enacted the Shine the Light law (California Civil Code Section 1798.83) that permits users who are California residents to request certain information regarding the disclosure of certain “personal information” during the past year for marketing purposes however this law only applies to businesses with 20 employees or more. Mariko Frederick LLC therefor does not maintain such information for purposes of responding to inquiries from California Residents.
9. Do Not Track Notice per California Business & Professions Code
California’s Do Not Track Law (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code §§ 22575-22579) requires us to disclose to you how we respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide you with the option of selecting if there is the collection of Personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. In addition, the-- law requires us to disclose whether other parties collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use this Website.
10. Cookie Notice: YOU NEED TO ASK YOUR WEB DESINGER BUT I’m GUESSING THIS APPLIES:
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT NOTICE (18 U.S.C. 2701-2711): WE MAKE NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE PRIVACY OF INFORMATION, E-MAIL ADDRESSES, REGISTRATION, AND INDENTIFICATION INFORMATION, DISK SPACE, COMMUNICATIONS, CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION OR TRADE SECRET INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT TRANSMITTED OVER NETWORKS ACCESSED BY THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
11. Updates to our Policy
13. Contact us with any questions or concerns
If you have questions or comments about this Policy you can contact us at.